She'll be riding six white horses when she comes!

My daughter is sitting on the floor playing with a musical toy. She's rocking back and forth singing, "When she comes, when she comes, when she coooooomes!" I can't think of anything else, so that'll work...

Name:
Location: Mesquite, Texas, United States

As an employee for Frito Lay, I deliver chips to grocery stores, merchandise the product, and control the inventory. I put in way too many hours a day because I pay too much attention to the nit-picky little details. And I'm slow. But I get to drive a 24 foot long straight truck, which requires not a CDL but a certification to drive it. It's fun. I wish all I had to do was drive!

Friday, December 02, 2005

The Box

I have a box, 21 inches long, 15 inches wide, and 11 inches deep. My microwave came in that box, and I gave it to the kids for their toys. My daughter has found a new use for it.

She is currently curled up,



sound asleep



in the box.


She lined it with a pillow (which filled it as if it was meant to be the mattress of this infant-sized crib) climbed in, and pulled her blanket over herself. She is sound asleep in the box on the bed, and my son is asleep on the bed beside the box.

Mom, you once voiced your concerns to me about the portacrib being a little small for her. I don't think we'll have any problems for the next ten years. For her 13th birthday we'll just need to find a bigger box...

2 Comments:

Blogger Phantom Seraphim said...

That sounds too cute. :)

3:44 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Believe me, if the flash on my camera worked I'd have gotten a great pic!

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home