She'll be riding six white horses when she comes!

My daughter is sitting on the floor playing with a musical toy. She's rocking back and forth singing, "When she comes, when she comes, when she coooooomes!" I can't think of anything else, so that'll work...

Name:
Location: Mesquite, Texas, United States

As an employee for Frito Lay, I deliver chips to grocery stores, merchandise the product, and control the inventory. I put in way too many hours a day because I pay too much attention to the nit-picky little details. And I'm slow. But I get to drive a 24 foot long straight truck, which requires not a CDL but a certification to drive it. It's fun. I wish all I had to do was drive!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Uncle Anthony


Here we go! Anthony, weight-lifting, using AJ as the bar. It's the most he can lift. He's just not that type, you know. >;) AJ thought it was great fun, although he held on tightly to Uncle Anthony's arm, just in case...

Yeah, that's me beside him. It was a work day and hot. My hair's too short to pull back in a ponytail, so I had to find another alternative. It was so cool watching Anthony playing with the kids. I know some day he'll be a great dad!

1 Comments:

Blogger Fidelio said...

Gorgeous little people, and a sweet mom to go with them. Uncle Anfunny regaled us with copies of these shots over dinner, the last weekend everyone was still at school.

Merry Christmas!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home